Thursday, July 5, 2012

Exhausted by the Future

Do you ever have those days where you sit down and look at "your" plans for the future and just sigh? I'm having one of those days today. I am a person that works much better with a list and organization - contrary from my teen days. :) I was just thinking about my husband going back to school,used when he is finished, having a baby, possibly another dog, getting a bigger apartment, moving to another city, mu patents 50th birthday parties coming up, making time for my nephews, growing the the LORD, baby showers, loosing weight, eventually a honeymoon, starting to pay for college, a new car, mini vacations in order to keep sanity - I need some chocolate.

I had to stop because my head was spinning!!! (ha) Then I remember this song, "One Day at a Time Sweet Jesus". That among other songs are quiet a comfort and snuggling with my husband and dog is always a plus!!!
Almost through with the workday - I hope everyones day felt as short as mine!!! God bless!!


By the way this is Buster - otherwise known as Muffin. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment